A Commitment To Excellence
Our in-house chemical analysis laboratory monitors both cleaning and plating solutions to stringent standards. The laboratory also monitors trends that become apparent over time, leading to continuous improvements in bath chemistry. In short: better plating solutions produce better plated parts.
Documented System Of Quality Control
The documented system of quality control in effect at Hi-Tech Plating & The Tinning Company exceeds the requirements of Federal specification MIL-I-45208. High quality workmanship is assured through:
- An inspection department equipped with the latest electronic and mechanical measuring and testing devices.
- Inspectors trained in the proper use of measuring and testing equipment.
- A Calibration Service which meets MIL-STD-45662.
- Raw materials and new equipment qualification programs.
- Records retention program for inspection data, certificates of compliance and process control documents.
- Production personnel trained in the careful handling of delicate, precision parts.
- Key plating personnel certified by the American Electroplaters Society. Inc.
We Build In Quality
We know that quality has to be built into our products, not inspected into them. Consequently, we question and refine our processes and controls every day. We are committed to partnering with our customers to provide the highest quality finishes time after time.
Adherence to these standards of high quality have earned Hi-Tech Plating & The Tinning Company the approval of numerous prime contractors such as:
- Allied / Bendix
- RCA / Thompson Electronics
- Ford Aerospace & Communications
- Rockwell International
- General Dynamics
- Sperry / Honeywell
- General Electric
- Hughes Aircraft
- United Technologies
- Lockheed Martin
- BF Goodrich
Contact Us Today
Contact Hi-Tech Plating & The Tinning Company and see how our strict adherence to quality standards gives you the best product available.